Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI status lost in ALV report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I copy A program to generate a B program. When i run B program, which is a ALV grid report, everything is OK except a message show: The specified GUI status either does not exist or was not generated.

The GUI status of B program is actived. It is copied from A.

The message let me se the Menu Painter to check whether the status required actually exists. If it does, then generate the interface SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN (using the Menu Painter).

However, i don't know how to generate the interface SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN.

i have actived the GUI status of B again and again, but it doesnt' work.

Please help me...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to txon SE41 and click on stauts button which is located on Application tool bar and give your A prog and interface name(SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN ) in above and below you give B prog and same interface name then select copy button now the interface is copied to your new program then activate that interface and execute your report now it works fine.

Reward points if helpful.

Message was edited by:

rajeshwar reddy

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to txon SE41 and click on stauts button which is located on Application tool bar and give your A prog and interface name(SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN ) in above and below you give B prog and same interface name then select copy button now the interface is copied to your new program then activate that interface and execute your report now it works fine.

Reward points if helpful.

Message was edited by:

rajeshwar reddy