Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04--creating invoices collectively

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts:

I did the following:-

Same Payer, I have assigned the Invoice List (LR) in the Customer Master.

Using VF04 I would like to do collective billing by selecting different invoices to be created for different billing PO Number(customer's purchase order number).

While doing so, I am getting splitting of Invoices due to Different Billing PO Number. Hence it creates Invoices individually.

How can I combine, is there anything I need to change in the IMG settings?Or some user-exit I can use?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check ref no/allocation no whether PO is maintained , if so remove it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the PO number can't be removed.some reports use it.Any other recommendations??

best regards!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out a commendation from http://www.jt77.com/system-dynamics/model-10467.html as follows:

Combination criteria can be specified in the copy control routine from delivery to billing document. Select the delivery type and the corresponding billing document type in the copy control of billing documents in IMG customizing. In the header part, look at the routine number attached in the configuration. If you want a different combination criteria based on your own logic, please write your own routine and attach the same in the copy control customizing. Routines can be maintained, created using transaction VOFM. Use routine numbers from 601 onwards as upto that number, it is reserved in SAP namespace.

Best regards,

Ravi

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Split occurs when there is certain t header data dirrefers in ur case its PO Nos..

Regds

MM