cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The model node has not been bound to a model class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i develop a ui dc referencing a model dc. I build it and deploy it successfully. It runs very well. But when i activate the ui dc, it failed. the runtime tells me"metadata of component model dc is invalid. the mapping is inconsistent. the model node should be bound to a model class". I have activate the model dc.

Can anybody tell me what should i do? Thanks a million !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

[wdgen] WARNING: Metadata of component ManageTicketWorkhourUIComp is not valid! ComponentUsage "//WebDynpro/Component:com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.comp.ManageTicketWorkhourUIComp/ComponentUsage:ManageTicketWorkhourModelCompInst", Role "UsedComponent": A minimum of 1 object(s) is required

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.comp.ManageTicketWorkhourUIComp --> Component ManageTicketWorkhourUIComp: Has invalid component usage 'ManageTicketWorkhourModelCompInst'

[wdgen] [Error] .GetTicketWorkhourArr: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.comp.ManageTicketWorkhourUIComp --> ContextModelNode GetTicketWorkhourArr [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Error] .GetTicketWorkhourArr.Condition: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.comp.ManageTicketWorkhourUIComp --> ContextModelNode TicketWorkhourBean [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean.TicketNo: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean.StatusFlag: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean.TicketName: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean.WorkerId: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean.TicketId: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean.WorkTime: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean.LevelCode: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean.ConsultantName: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean.WorkDate: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean.RowId: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean.WorkhourDesc: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] .TicketWorkhourBean.WorkhourName: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.comp.ManageTicketWorkhourUIComp --> Component ManageTicketWorkhourUIComp [ManageTicketWorkhourModelCompInst]: Component usage has no used component

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.view.ManageTicketWorkhourListView --> TextView CName_editor [text]: Context element and property are not compatible

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.view.ManageTicketWorkhourListView --> TextView Date_editor [text]: Context element and property are not compatible

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.view.ManageTicketWorkhourListView --> TextView WorkHour_editor [text]: Context element and property are not compatible

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.view.ManageTicketWorkhourListView --> TextView Description_editor [text]: Context element and property are not compatible

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.view.ManageTicketWorkhourListView --> TextView Remark_editor [text]: Context element and property are not compatible

[wdgen] [Info] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.view.ManageTicketWorkhourListView --> Caption Group_Header: UIElement does not have a label

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.view.ManageTicketWorkhourAddView --> InputField Name_editor [value]: Context element and property are not compatible

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.view.ManageTicketWorkhourAddView --> InputField Date_editor [value]: Context element and property are not compatible

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.view.ManageTicketWorkhourAddView --> InputField WorkHour_editor [value]: Context element and property are not compatible

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.view.ManageTicketWorkhourAddView --> InputField Description_editor [value]: Context element and property are not compatible

[wdgen] [Error] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour.view.ManageTicketWorkhourAddView --> InputField Remark_editor [value]: Context element and property are not compatible

[wdgen] [Info] com.neusoft.ase.tm.ticketworkhour

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi lei,

In diagram view check the mapping between

1> Used model and component controller.

2> Component controller and View.

In the View layout check whether each field of the layout is bound to the

Node attribute or not.

If every thing is ok then reload-rebuild and deploy the project.

Regards,

Mithu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lei qin,

What's the life cycle u have specified for used component?? if its manual, u have to explicitly initialize the component. i think u r using manual only but not initializing the component.

use this code for that

wdThis.wdGet<used comp name>().createComponent();

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I use createdOnDemand.I have run it successfully

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lei,

If ur problem is solved, close the thread.

regards

Sumit