cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking with out Transfer Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WM gurus

Did anyone try to pick from fixed bins without Transfer Orders using WMS functionality?

Thanks

sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have WM implemented, you cannot pick without transfer orders.

If WM is not implemented, picking is not tracked. You simply enter the picked quantity.

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman

This functionality still can be achieved by use of shipping control via picking technique with out Transfer Orders from fixed bins

Thanks

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam:

I think it is only possible with SD component with delivery document. In this case you don't have your verification for pick.

Thanks,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

We are picking from fixed bin and replenish from overstock once the stock in the primary fixed gets depleted.I came to know that picking from fixed bin can be achieved with out TO's in WMS by use of picking technique and by mvmt type 603( GI by delivery note,Fixed bin).

I made the configuration settings but the system is still not able to create the delivery and gving a n error message " fixed bin is not defined for the material" and i have defined the fixed bin in material master

Can u please help me what im missing?

Thanks

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam:

Did you maintain this fixed storage bin in to the picking area for fixed bin storage typ, and ofcourse in material master record field <i>storage bin</i>.

also when you create delivery, information like Whse number, Storage typ and fixed bin for the material provided by the WM component.

Only work with this option if you are willing to do it without return verification.

Thanks,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Can u please elaborate the configuration settings for this?What is this return verification?

Thanks

Sam