cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job terminated in the source system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a custom extractor ZPP_PAIDHRS which is based on the custom table ZPP_EEDATA. Everything used to work fine a week ago. Today I deleted all the data from my cube and When I tried to do Delta Init with data transfer it gave an error saying that "<b>Job terminated in the source system</b>". I tried to check the extractor in the transaction RSA3 in the ECC system and it gave the short dump saying:

<b>Runtime Errors DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_RSQL

Exception CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB</b>

All others extractors work fine in RSA3 and also I am able to load everything in BI. But Just for this extractors it is giving an error. Please let me know the possible solution and I will reward the points even if it helps little bit.

Thanks in advance,

Shyam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it has been working fine and suddenly happened, I would check if there is any support pack applied to the source system and also try to load full just for the heck of it and see if that will make any difference. The error it gave is very generic and hard to know what is going on with that error message, but I would also try to debug the program step by set and see when the error actually happens.

thanks.

Wond

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I reactivated the data source and now it is working fine.

Thanks for all the replies. I have given points to all.

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have deleted the Delta init and presently you donot have the Delta init existing.So you should not have the row for this Data source in RSA7. check it out.

And also had you make the status RED before deleting the Delta init information at I nfo package.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this Note 882288 runtime error DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_RSQL

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Did you try doing INIT without data transfer? I am just guessing aloud.. it looks like the data volume issue.

Let me know if you have approached the solution.

-Bikas