cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 4.0 BI Reporting Content for SP13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm looking for a listing of BI Reporting Content for Solution Manager 4.0 SP13. I've heard rumors that standard BI Reporting content exists for the Change Request Management and Service Desk domains, but all I can find are references for system and performance report content for SP12.

See the matrix of content listed in help.sap.com at this url... <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/44/1ed74368b66491e10000000a1553f7/content.htm">SP12 SolMan BI Reporting Content from help.sap.com</a>

Any guidance for standard BI reporting content for SolMan Change Request Management or Service Desk domains would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was on session LCM264 - Reporting and Performance Analysis Using SAP NetWeaver BI at TechED and there was no talking about Change Request Management or Service Desk reporting.... This doesn't mean it's not available but I have never heard about it...

I'm setting up Performance Analysis right now and it is working really fine.

/Mikael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Mikael. Your answer is consistent with everything else I've found (or rather, not found). I'm working under the conclusion that there is as of yet no SolMan BI Content for CHaRM or Service Desk.

Thanks,

Josh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there now any relased bi content for CHARM Reporting, or is there any developed Addon available?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question was not difinitively answered, but the single response I received (and lack of other responses) confirms my suspicion that there is as of yet no SolMan BI Content for CHaRM or Service Desk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been to a CHARM training in Switzerland a couple of months back and BI reporting was available on the training system (but not official part of the training, not to mention that it didn't look very useful to me)