Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Non-Existent Requirement Profiles after Processing with RHIQAUDIT_MP_CS

Hi,

Currently, after I execute RHIQAUDIT_MP_CS with Processing Type: 1 - Generate Requirement Profile, Audit Type: 1000 - Degree Audit, Reqmt Profile Type: 0001 - Actual Profile, and without the Test Run flag set, I see in the Result tab that a number of students have Processing Result: S0 - Object(s) Processed, but that the Result column is empty. Furthermore, if I go and look up any of the students involved in the processing, they do not have requirements profiles associated with them.

If requirements profiles are not being generated, shouldn't I be informed that there was a problem, rather than ending up in the situation where I have neither a result, nor an error or warning of any sort? Does anyone have a clue what might be causing this?

I am happy to provide more information about my configuration, if it would help someone make an educated guess about what might be happening. I have been through the IMG a number of times, and have produced what I think is a minimal configuration, but some part of it must be wrong.

Thank you,

Eric

Former Member
Former Member replied

Eric,

When you look for the Requirement Profile, you should actually look at the student's Study Object, rather than the Student Object. Requirement Profiles are always study-specific. Of course, you can also see generated profiles using the BSP application 'PIQ_AUDIT', as I mentioned in my other post.

Our recommendation is that for each program of study a main catalog should be maintained. That means for each program of study infotype 1778 should be created and the corresponding requirement catalog should be edited. In addition the flag 'main catalog' should be marked.

The flow logic of the profile generation is:

- First a main catalog has to be determined for a student. That is either the catalog assigned to the student or it will be derived form the academic structure. We recommend that the main catalog (as a default) should be edited for each program of study.

- In the next step the version of the main catalog has to be determined. That is again either the version assigned to the student or it is the default version of the version set assigned to the requirement catalog.

- Then the requirement pattern assigned to the requirement catalog, the audit type and the version is read. Check customizing to see if you have assigned the pattern for the audit type and version to the catalog.

Michael

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question