cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms layout mismatch from user to user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created and tested one smartform, It is working fine and giving the good results. But, if other user (with his login) going to test with his username , values are coming correctly. But the layout is mismatching. It is not the actual layout which I got. some windows are mismatched in that.

Can I know what may be the wrong in my program.

Thanks in advance. <b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>

Regards

Ramesh mavilla.

Message was edited by:

Alvaro Tejada Galindo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

usually this happen with the printer settings, when displaying the output we use actual SAP printers that are configured in SAP.

The reason for this weired mis-match is printer name might be LOCL , LOCL means that your current machine and it should contain the font family that are used in your smartstyle. if you still want to use LOCL then change the font family to COURIER as all local system contains this font family.

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

Thanks for your response.

I am not using Printer as LOCL, I am using the printer name from user master table USR01, I mean , I am using the user's printer. and at the same time I have different font types.

How can I solve this problem without disturbing the font type in smart style. I am sure that , I am not using the LOCL as the printer name.

Thanks

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CHeck if he is using the LOCL printer while printing. layout will print differently in each printer. CHeck the USers default settings to check which Printers they are usining.

Cheers

VJ