Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Team in SolMan 4.0

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently configuring Service Desk in Solution Manager 4.0. Is there a way to automatically assign the Support Team based on the component of the message from the satellite system? For example, the user created the message from SU01 in the satellite system which makes it a BC-SEC component message. Is there a ways such that the message is automatically assigned to Support Team BC in the Service Desk?

Thanks,

Regina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Regina,

Support team can be found out depending on the SAP component, this can be done using transaction pfac_respo. Rule 13200137 should be used.

For detailed steps, please follow the guidelines on13200137 this thread.

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I followed the instructions on the link you provided except that of PPOMA_CRM as I haven't created an organization. What I did was go to PFAC_RESPO and maintained Std.object type “AC”, and Rule “13200137”. I created a responsibility with SAP compononet specified as BC. Then, I clicked on "insert agent assignment" then chose "user" to assign a person so that all notifications with component BC will be assigned to this person. When I tested the rule, it was not working. I'm not sure if a condition should also be maintained for this.Can you advise me?

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

marked as closed

Answers (0)