cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

saplicense question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!!

I installed the permanent license, in my server. (Netweaver 2004s), using the transaction slicense.

the license appears with status OK and valid to 31.12.9999, the Note on Validity is Valid.

My question is:

Why when I check the status screen (System -> Status) in the System Data the License expiration is the date 06.11.2007 (This date is from the temporal license)?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

blair_towe2
Participant
0 Kudos

Good afternoon, Jose - Hopefully you have already discovered this. After installing the license via tcode slicense, there seems to be a period of time needed for the information to be buffered in. One way to speed this up is to stop and restart the SAP instance. After you restart, you should see the updated license information.

Regards,

Blair Towe

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

just stop ur services at os level ,both of sap and db and try ,iam sure it will work for u.and plz check ur sys date.bye take care.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi restart ur services and try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have installed the permanent license, then you can delete the temp license

, or else the users will not be able to log into the system after expiery date.

Delete the temp license and restart sap and then check the system status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

It could be caused by temporary license. As far as i know temporary license is valid 30 days. Try to check it and clean it if any. Check this note 576136.

Regards

Message was edited by:

Josef Macinka