cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Execution Target for all Scheduled jobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning to Refrsh from our Production to Quality. All our Background Jobs have been scheduled with Eexecution target field with one our Appliaction servers which acts a Background Job Server.

So after Refresh all the Jobs fail because the Appliaction server which jobs have is no More valid. So is there any way i can replace the Eexecution target of Production server to our Quality Server in all the Background Jobs in the Quality Server After Refresh.

I am able to change one job at a time

In SM37

By Selecting the Required Job

Menu --> Job ---> Move to different Server.

When i do multiple selection it doesnot allow. Is there a way to do all the jobs at one shot.

Thanks,

Tanuj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Even though the question is 5 years old I would still like to give an answer to this question.

Please check SAP Note 1532884 - Mass changes of jobs. In this SAP Note,  report BTC_MASS_JOB_CHANGE is discussed. This report can  do what you are looking for. E.g. mass change of background job execution targets. If the report is not available in your SAP system implement the required SAP BASIS support pack for your release or implement the corrections from Note 1532884.

Best Regards,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tanuj,

Goto Table TBTCO, there is a field BTCSYSTEM for all the jobs. Incase you see your Production System here change it to your Quality System.

This should make your job run in the specified qulaity system

Cheers!

Bidwan