cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item line heading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to print item line heading for each new page.

I have only one window, main in the page and i have line items in the same window. I'm trigerring different sections using text elements. when the line item doesn't fit in the page its getting printed in the next page, which is the desired funct.

however, when it goes to the next page , i need to print item header for every new page. can someone let me know how i can do this with out making any changes to the layout.

Thanks,

kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this can be done in different ways...

If you can modify the layout create a window and place the headings in this new window and call this window in all form pages.

If you can modify the driver program, it can be done by using text elements.

if you don't want to modify layout and program, try this below code...

place your item hedings in main window...

apply the follow ing logic...

Example..

if &temp& NE &nextpage&

flag = 'Y'.

endif.

If flag = 'Y'. " note set flag = 'y' for first time

temp = page.

• Headings goes here

flag = 'N'.

endif.

***line items goes here.....

try the rough example given above. close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There is no need of making changes to the layout for this....

Just specify the header text in header node of u r table and tick mark the options at page break and at start of table, when ever line items break into the next page automatically u r header text will get printed..

Regards,

sujatha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you would be creating a table in the main window. it will have Header and footer.

IF you want line item header in every page check the option at start of main page and at page break option in header.

Then declare the item line headings under the header node. then it will display line item header in every page.