Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package loading issue in Business Connector - Urgent Production deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created few additional flows in the Dev BC server and published them onto the Prod BC server. From Prod server, I tried installing them using Install Inbound release link. But nothing is happening after the link is clicked, i.e neither i get any error / warning message nor the new flows gets loaded into the existing package. Not sure why. As another attempt, I manually exported the zip file with all the new flows into the Prod server and retried installing the flows, but, with no result. I am not sure why this is happening.

Later, I observed that in the packages folder, there were sub-folders created for all the flows I wanted to import. Hence, as a final attempt, I tried recovering the package from Admin UI but unfortunately, now the package itself is not visible from the UI. All the original files, folders etc and new files / folders related to the newly created flows are still under the sapbc47/Server/packages/<My_Package> folder.

Can anyone suggest why the package is not visible in Package Management screen of the Admin UI while the related files are still in the file system.

Any valuable suggestions are highly appreciated. Cheers.

Prabhakar

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Restarting the Production server installed all the previously published packages from the QA server but the issue of on the fly package Publish - Subscribe still exists.

Any sugg are appreciated.

Cheers

Prabhakar