Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

WEB AS Preview ans BI

Hi pros, I'm thinking to install the WEB AS Preview for learning BI purposes, do you think it could be a good idea? I don't need it for a ABAP development and i don't really know if i's be able to do everything with WEB AS preview, i mean i wanna extract data, transform it and load it, is all of this there, in WEB AS 2004s Preview edition?

thanx

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

You should download the Java trial instead of WEB AS preview.

here is the stuff you get in the Java trial, looks like it has Business Intelligence etc.. so you should have it..

<b>SAP NetWeaver 2004 - Java Trial Version SAP Evaluation Software</b>(XML 4 KB)

Download SAP NetWeaver 2004 Java Trial Version. This package is a complete Java version including the application server Java, the SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure, the Eclipse-based developer studio including Web Dynpro for Java, SAP NetWeaver Portal with Portal Development Kit, Content Management and Collaboration, TREX, SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence and SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe. (SAP NetWeaver 2004, 1.9 GB)20 Jun 2007

Click the download page below:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/2076dcae-7f3e-2a10-a1ae-e31e2f48a95a [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Hope that Helps

Regards,

Siddhesh

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question