Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC and Port

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I configured IDOC to IDOC interface.I want test interface . where we attach the port to IDOC.

regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your partner profile add the IDOC as outbound. Now open this idoc there you have to give the port.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

PT,

First create the port in R/3 system by using tcode WE21 then create the RFC for this port. Then you can use this port in tcode WE20 for outbound processing.

Regards,

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

ok i did it,but while testing i went to we19 .i am using ORDERS.ORDERS04 IDOC .what feilds i have to enter to test the interface..

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to find any old processed idoc in we02/we05 if it is there then take the idoc nuber and same you can execute in WE19. Don't forget to change the sender and receiver port.

If you don't have any existing idoc in WE02/WE05 then give some arbitrary value just for testing. i mean you can give any value..

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i try to test the IDOC and enterd reciever port number .IDOC created in DB but it is showing with status 37 with status <b>IDoc added incorrectly</b> with message :<b>EDI: Sender partner type in control record is default</b>.

what i must do now.

REgards

Rao

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PT dont forget to configure IDX1 in XI and R3 system,

later you configure WE20.

Rgds.

RP

<b><i>PD: aasign points it usefull</i></b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Follow the link below.

<a href="/people/suraj.sr/blog/2005/12/29/generate-test-case-for-an-idoc-scenario:///people/suraj.sr/blog/2005/12/29/generate-test-case-for-an-idoc-scenario

Regards,

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RP,

I configured IDX1(on XI) and we21(R3) .

while i am trying test this above mentioned error showing...

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

PT,

Have you given control record of the IDOC correctly in WE19. Sender and Receiver partner name & port all should be correct, also the message type should be correct.

look at this for testing via we19:

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/07/25/reposting-idocs-instead-of-recreating--for-testing-purpose-xi

Regards,

Sarvesh

Message was edited by:

Sarvesh Singh

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why tou have to enter the receiver port? you have already configured it in we20.

in mapping are you assigning values for segmenr EDI_DC40?

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

No maping incluided, same idoc reaching target...

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I pushed IDOC from my R3 system but its is not showing in the XI syste...what could be the problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you imported the idoc in <b>IDX2</b>?

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

I imported metadata...onething is RFC destination from R3 to XI is connecting up to LOgON page of XI and in the reverse it is working fine..is this causing any problem..

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rao,

Yes this can be the problem.

<b>You should not get the LOGON Screen</b>, You should get the <b>EasyAccess Screen</b> directly. So it means there is porblem of user name & password.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Now i Solved that problem of RFC destinations..

I want to know any details of Partner type LI(vendor).

i configured Partner type as LS ,But I am not successfull.some one said i have to use partner type as LI.

Could anyone tell me what are the steps i have to do now for partner type LI and where do i have chage the configuarations..

Regards

Rao

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>where we attach the port to IDOC.

In R3 Tcode - WE20

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

former_member240483
Contributor