cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule line date should consider minimum delivery qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I created one order for A material with qty 100. System confirmed 30 materials on one date, 19 materials another date and remaining 51 materials on another date.

But in A material master minimum delivery qty maintained 20, so that i am unable to create delivery for 19 materials on that confirmed date. Please let me know is there any user exit or standard functionality which will check the minimum delivery qty during confirmation the dates in order processing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

satya.

Message was edited by:

t satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirmation of dates is only dependent on the lead time variables and the type of procurement. It never happens in relation to any of the units. So, I think there cannot be any functionality which can link these two.

Moreover according to your requirement 19pcs can be delivered as each shedule line has more quantities than the min del unit in ur example. Even if the min del unit is higher than the confirmed quantity the system will give the normal response as "min del unit not met". This is my idea. Open for discussions.

Thanks

Sam

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

<b>in A material master minimum delivery qty maintained 19, so that i am unable to create delivery for 19 materials on that confirmed date</b>

Can you please reconfirm from your above comments that you are not able to create delivery for 19 pcs??. You should be able to create delivery if stock is confirmed for 19 pcs.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi