cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuring maintanence optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

Can someone help me by providing the documents for configuring maintanence optimizer in the solution manger ( i.e., how to configure the SAP-OSS rfc connection and downloading the support packages )

It is urgent.

Thank you.

kirankumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check note 990534 and the attachemts to this not. THis will help you to configure MOPZ

Follow-up SAP note 990534

--> Goto Transaction – SCPR20. In transaction SCPR20, activate the SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000 BC Set in your Solution Manager clients. Perform the activation in expert mode with the option "Overwrite Everything". You can select expert mode after you have chosen "Activate".

--> Create a new transport request (transaction SE09) in the source client of your Solution Manager system. Unpack file SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000.zip, which is attached to this note. Copy the contents of the SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000.txt file into the transport request. Use transaction SCC1 to import the transport request into your Solution Manager client.

Check the following notes aswell

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prince.

Thank you very much. i have rewarded points.

I shall try to follow those steps and get back in case i have any issues.

Regards

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prince

can you tell me how to Copy the contents of the SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000.txt file into the transport request.

I have created the workbench change request.

Regards

kiran