cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log on to web application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am very new to SRM and I try to log in to the user interface for almost a week now, but no success till now

I get the message that SSO login is not possible and therefore sending the password is not secure, and if I still want to login a pop will appear asking for user id and password. I click login, I get the pop up, I type the user id and password from the SRM system and I get the following error message:

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system E22 : Template interpretation terminated - internal error 0x2103: Interpreter: The input contains errors.

The error occurred on the application server bedusp5501l3_E22_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: TH_RES_FREE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program BBPGLOBAL

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system E22 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server bedusp5501l3_E22_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server bedusp5501l3_E22_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: STANCIU -l: E -s: E22 -i: bedusp5501l3_E22_00 -w: 0 -d: 20071022 -t: 134946 -v: TH_RES_FREE -e: Template interpretation terminated - internal error 0x2103: Interpreter: The input contains errors.

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Do you have any idea of I might do to log in successfully?

Best regards,

Ileana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Which SRM version are you using ?</b>

IPC has to be configured.

<u>Please check the following threads -></u>

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=211089&messageID=2714527

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=211089&messageID=2715019

<u>Please check whether the User ID you are using to Log into BBP_PD (and seems to be assigned in the org structure also)is consistent and has no errors in tcode USERS_GEN. You should check the user, it's not set up properly in USERS_GEN Transaction, Else repair the user.</u>

<b>To maintain the user attributes you must have the Administrator role.. Your user should have role SAP_BBP-STAL_ADMINISTRATOR and be integrated in the org structure. your user must be integrated in SRM organizational structure. To see which attributes are missing, you can click on the user in PPOMA_BBP to see details, and go to last tab "Check". This will list all required attributes depending on used scenarios (so you may not require all of them). You can also use transaction BBP_ATTR_CHECK to check user's attributes for a particular scenario.</b>

<u>Please go through the following links as well -></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have this user to which I have assigned the administrator role. I have created the organizational plan. How can I integrate my user in this organization? (I'm very beginner)

BR,

Ileana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do it from <u>transaction <b>USERS_GEN</b></u>. You can delete and/or assign user from there.

<u>Please read standard SAP Help given with the transaction for more details.</u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Start transaction USERS_GEN

Select "Create Users from existing SU01 Users"

Execute

Select "Organization ID"

Select user u created

select copy and verify whether "actvity carried succesfully"

goto PPOMA_BPP and check whether user asigned to Org Str

Reg.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In tarscn RZ10(you'll need BASIS person for this),

1-Set instance parameters:

Login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

Login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

2-Restart the application server

3- Launch transaction SSO2

4- Check service BBPSTART in SICF transaction.

Pls see if the foll note helps:

Note 537700 - ITS errors

Also see this thread for ITS settings:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I did as instructed, now I don't get the SSO warning message anymore and I can write in the user and the password in the first screen, but the systems returns me the same error............

Any ideas?

BR

Ileana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the error log,it seems there is some problem in the input data.Please try to check with another user login data and see.

Also if the error still persists,you can also raise an OSS message for the same.

BR,

Disha.

<b>P.S.</b> <b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>