cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working with Project Stock and need to know how can I get access to the cost of the material by project.

Also need to know if at MRP level is it necessary to make any change so that we can work with project stock, and how does MRP behaves.

Thanks,

Sónia Gusmã

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While working with project stock, there you need to check two things,

How many materials are coming under project stock?

Making PR and PO for project with direct consumption or not.

If you have identified stocks particular to project which will be used for project purpose, you need to give project valuation class in material master's accounting1 view, so that whenever you make transactions related to project it will assign this cost to particular WBS and so on you can track the costing in particular project.

If you are making PR or PO for direct consumption you need to assign account assignment for Projects or if you need to assign to WBS element you need to assign accoun assignment category N (By default it will come if PR is generated from PS)

Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm talking about the material moving price and how I can check it by wbs element.

thanks,

Sónia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Cost of the material will be taken by as usual for inforecord if exist or manually PO cost will be taken

i hope u have got my ans

Vinod