cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts in Vl02n & VT02n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have a doubt in the FS given to me, the requirement is to post an Idoc on clicking SAVE button on the last screen of the transactions VT02n and VL02n.

Some of the fields of Idoc mentioned are

a) STOTYPE: MEPO_TOPLINE-BSART linked to PO LIPS-VGBEL when Idoc is created by VT02n or VL02n.

where STO is LIPS-VGBEL.

b) MATERIALDOCUMENTNUMBER: Field MMHIPO_MAINLIST-MBLNR linked to STO and being a GI movement when Idoc is created by VT02n or VL02n.

c) MATERDOCUMENTNUMBERITEM: Field MMHIPO_MAINLIST-MBLPO linked to the STO and being a GI movement when Idoc is created by VT02n or VL02n.

My doubt here what is the exact field they are refering to imean the above fields STOTYPE,MATERIALDOCUMENTNUMBER and MATERDOCUMENTNUMBERITEM Please help me out.

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please refer the following

In STO first PO will be created then delivery

a) LIPS-delivery item data where it refer PO order number ie., VGBEL field

This VGBEL will be linked to the EKKO-purchase document header & field EBELN - docuemnt number where u can find BSART-docuemnt type

b) & C) The material docuemnt number-MBLNR & material docuemnt item-MBLPO will get from table MSEG with help of EBELN

hope this help u

regards,

Arun prasad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To help you out I am enlisting the standard table fields corresponding to the data given to you in the FS.

a) <b>STOTYPE</b> - it is the Purchasing Document type , Table EKKO and field name <b>EKKO-BSART = Purchasing Document type</b>

b) <b>MATERIALDOCUMENTNUMBER</b> - It is the Material Document Number

Table MKPF ( Material Doc Header) or MSEG (Document Segment: Material)

Field Name <b>MSEG - MBLNR = Number of material document</b>

c) <b>MATERDOCUMENTNUMBERITEM</b> - It is the Item Number of the Material Document

Table MSEG

Field <b>MSEG - ZEILE = Item in material document</b>

Field type MBLPO

Please reward if useful