cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87012360

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to know what can i do with this transaction.

regards

jehade

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally, tax on sales and purchases is reported when an invoice is

issued. The tax payable amount is calculated as the balance of the input

and output taxes and cleared in the subsequent period. The tax for some

transactions, however, can only be deducted on settlement. This is

common in France (output and input tax) and Italy (input tax).

This program automatically makes the transfer posting for tax on

sales/purchases periodically. The return must be filed within a certain

time period after the invoice is paid. Program RFUMSV25 first creates a

log of the cleared customer or vendor invoices posted with deferred tax

within the period. The program takes the tax amounts with their tax

bases from the document tax items. Customer or vendor data and the

respective clearing date are taken from the offsetting items. Tax items

are only cleared if all the corresponding items have been cleared. To

make the tranfer posting for partial payments, the program creates a

corresponding clearing item.

The program differentiates between partial payments and credit memos.

The transfer posting for the tax amounts proportionally allotted to

credit memos is only made when all affected invoice items are cleared.

This report program carries out immediate transfer postings for the

deferred tax of down payments.

So it also depends from your tax code properties, the field "target tax codes".

reward if helpful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are executing S_ALR_87012360 - Transfer Postings for Deferred Taxes, you create batch input session RFUMSV25. However, when you process thru SM35, error "No batch input data for screen SAPMF05A 0300" results and I cannot continue anymore may appear,You need to you customize deferred taxes.

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an ongoing issue relating to deferred tax. There is a report S_ALR_87012360 which states the invoice amounts and deferred tax relating to the same.

I have an a/c where the tax amount is not matching with the report above. The report tells me $39,776.65 for document type SA whereas in the G/L a/c 348- it shows only $16,469.79. There is a difference of $23,306.86 which is not getting transferred to the G/L a/c.

When the report above is run and we do an SM35, it should transfer the amount to the G/L a/c 348-?

I went back and forth and checked the details but not able to analyse whats wrong?

I see that the amounts cleared in G/L a/c have a transfer posting to another g/l a/c 184- (entry is 184- DR to 348- CR). Can it be something to do with this in the sense that the amounts are not transferred because this transfer posting has not been done. But I assume that since we are doing an SM35, it should be this function that is doing the transfer to the other g/l a/c 184- and the transfer should take place and show me the same balance in 348- as compared to the report.

Any clues???

Thanks,

Akanksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally, tax on sales and purchases is reported when an invoice is issued. The tax payable amount is calculated as the balance of the input and output taxes and cleared in the subsequent period. The tax for some transactions, however, can only be deducted on settlement. This is common in France (output and input tax) and Italy (input tax).

This program automatically makes the transfer posting for tax on sales/purchases periodically. The return must be filed within a certain time period after the invoice is paid. Program RFUMSV25 first creates a log of the cleared customer or vendor invoices posted with deferred tax within the period. The program takes the tax amounts with their tax bases from the document tax items. Customer or vendor data and the respective clearing date are taken from the offsetting items. Tax items are only cleared if all the corresponding items have been cleared. To make the transfer posting for partial payments, the program creates a corresponding clearing item.

The program differentiates between partial payments and credit memos. The transfer posting for the tax amounts proportionally allotted to credit memos is only made when all affected invoice items are cleared.

This report program carries out immediate transfer postings for the deferred tax of down payments.

Regards

Sridhar