cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

substitution fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kings

how can i add substitution fields. Because i am making one sustituion for business place and gl accout to for cost center substituion. In that case i unable to get the cost center field in FI. I want to add that field,. So how can i add that field ... urget

regards

ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't understand what are you trying to substitute with what. Beware that when you are substituting fields which are locked for substitution you can have some nasty side effects. For i.e. if you are changing GL account, on event on complete document, BSET table is not updated...

Anyhow, procedure is that you need to unlock fields in table GB01 on previously described way, you can do it either with view V_GB01C, or to write program to do it for you. Then you do your substitution in transaction GGB1 and run report RGUGBR00 for regenerating programs.

regards

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Srirama,

you have to change the corresponding entry in table GB02. BEXCLUDE should be empty (instead of X) for the field.

hope this helps

ec

dominic_holdstock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use a CO Substitution for the Cost centre and not an FI one.

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srirama,

you can talk to your abaper he will help you. but i think it is not suggestable by SAP

Best Regards

Ashish Jain