cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fill the workflow FORM with data, after triggering event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

a simple question for somebody perhaps, but how to fill up the workflow form with data after the triggering event has occured.

im using the FIPP BO, and event deleted. How to enter the deleted document data into the form.

Thanks,

Points as award already prepared.

Laurynas Prikockis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most probably in order to populate form data you have to create a structure and populate it accordingly.

Check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a6/68063a5a636405e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a6/68063a5a636405e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Please check the links that I have provided. It is self explanatory. Structure means database structure.

<b>Reward points if useful</b>

Message was edited by:

Arghadip Kar

Message was edited by:

Arghadip Kar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean with Structure? An organizational structure or what?

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you have started the workflow thru an event. Now you need to fill up a structure ( DB Structure) in the workflow container. This structure should have the fields you are using in the form. The Form will be created with reference to this container element. If you have filled up the data in container element this will reflect in the form.

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Anuj Sethi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Guys, but i still dont get it.

ive made following.

Workflow with triggering event of BO: FIPP and Event: DELETED.

Thereafter ive added a FORK, where on one side is the Workflow FORM situated, where on the other side simple send mail step.

Now i created two containers one for the form, with parameters Import and assigned Abap.Data Dict.Type: VBKPF (this should be for parked documents)

The other container for BO: FIPP but it isnt in use at all.

So how to pass these parameters of deleted parked document to the form.

Thanks

Answers (0)