Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I imported two namespaces.after importing these two are in active mode.is it ok i can use directly ya need to do any changes..

REgards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U must be importing the namespaces under already created SWCV. Make sure that there r no entrie under the conflict tab. If there isn't any problem and u can view all ur objects, then u can start using it.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thnaks everyone for your inputs.

I imported two namespaces but thses two ceated with the SWC that was there is previous version.but i want to move these two namespaces to my SWC that created in new system...

plaese guide me how to do that..

Regards

Rao

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if i am clear you want to move the nsmapces which you have imported to the differnet SWCV in same envinorment? if yes use the following option

you can use the release transfer option to move the Namspace between the different SWCV. check in the IR tools you have release tranfser which will do this..

just before using the release transfer you have to create just the namespace in the new SWCV which youintended to move.

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisar,

Thanks i folowed samething it is succesfull.

i got one doubt after Transfering Namespace from Source ,can i delete that source SWC.if i delete is this effects the transfred objects,,,

Regards

Rao

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion, it ll create only 1 copy. The data ll b transferred from one SWC to another.

See this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e8/e8573ba5f13048be50532fc3fcea9c/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

My problem is i imported two namespaces from another XI box .and release transfer that objects from this imported SWC to my SWC.i am using objects in my SWC .now idont want imported SWC in my box thats why i want to delete.if it deletes that imported SWC is it effects my SWC objkects as we objects in My SWC are transfered from That one..

one more thing in ID when ever choosing objects those are SWC dependents or namespace dependents...

REgards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are not suing those SWC from the source you can delete them

Thanks

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Monica..

Thanks everyone for your inputs .

Regards

Rao

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go ahead if they are activated'

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PT Rao,

You need not do any changes when you transport your IR objects. It will get activated automatically.

When you do ID transport, you have to change the comm channels and then activate them..

Regards,

Sreenivas

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

imported two namespaces.after importing these two are in active mode.is it ok i can use directly ya need to do any changes..

when you import the namespacess into the new Envoinorment until you have a mapping lookup which you rae refiering to the BS name in SLD or any system paramters which need to poin to new system envinorment.

just make sure if you are using any RFC and IDOC in MM you might need to import that from the new envinorment.......

if you dnt ahve any such thing then it's fine directly you can work...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao

Did you import the software component version or namespace, Please be clear.

and if you import the SWCV then no need to do anything, you can go head and work on it.