cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P.O. adobe interactive form scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I recently heard about Adobe interactive forms, but never work with it yet.

My application study is

- to send by email an interactive PO to some of our suppliers.

- each supplier could fill in PDF file with various information : quantity, batch code, date, comments ...

- then they send back PDF file by email, to be integrated as (idoc ?) in SAP MM.

Questions are :

• is that a standard scenario in ECC 5.0 ?

• do I need lot of forms development, or standard interactive forms are already available ?

• may I use an idoc to trace PDF file integration in SAP ?

Thanks for any testimony,

Laurent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

There is not such scenario in the ECC 5.0. But there is a form template in the form designer directory. The path is as folloiwing:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Designer 7.1\EN\Samples.

It will help you for the design creation.

Hope it will help.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Unfortunatly it's not a standard scenari in ECC ( 5 or 6 )

Adobe forms for PO is flag for deletion in SAP System so it can't be used anymore .

You can do it with specific developement , first you have to create the forms, then create a program to send the form by mail ( i write sample code for this if you need ) , then configure your SAP system for Inbound Processing Mail , develop a specific object for the inbound process etc ...

That means a lot of devlopment but a large part of this development you be re-used for other requirement ( inbound mail processing, object for sending mail etc...) .

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bertrand ,

i need sample code ,can you give me?

email

s_jd at 163.com

Thank you

Jiandong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you need exactly ? Is it the form or all the codes for the process, in this case thanks to describe your requirement for the process

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bertrand,

I need the codes for the process.

Thank you .

Best regards

Jiandong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jiandong,

Giving you all the code will be an huge works . What i can do is to give you a guideline for all steps if you tell me your requirement .

regards