cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Functions replicate in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

How can I replicate the partner functions of a customer created in ECC to CRM. I already have the Business Partner in both system but I would also need to see in CRM the partner functions of the Business Partner.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can replicate the partner functions from ECC to the CRM System. This can be done from the customization settings.

SPRO -> Customer Relationship Management -> Basic Function -> Partner Processing -> Data Transfer -> Distribution of Partner Function from SAP ECC into CRM

<u><b>Description of the Process</b></u>

Distribution of Partner Functions from SAP ECC into CRM

In this step, you specify equivalent partner functions in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for partner functions that originate in an ERP system.

Example

In an ERP system your company uses the partner function sold-to party, but in CRM your company refers to this same partner function as a customer. In this step you specify that sold-to parties from ERP become customers in CRM.

Requirements

You have defined partner functions in CRM.

To download partner functions correctly to CRM, you have to maintain the Customizing settings for data exchange in both directions. Even though you may only be performing a download, you also have to make the settings required for replicating partner functions to an ERP system (Customizing activity Distribution of Partner Functions from CRM into SAP ECC).

Default Settings

The standard settings include commonly used CRM equivalents for ERP partner functions.

Activities

1. To create a new entry, choose New entries, or use the input help to change an existing entry.

2. When creating a new entry, enter the abbreviation for the partner function in the ERP system (for example, AG for sold-to party).

3. Enter the equivalent partner function for CRM.

Based on your entries, the system enters a description and the usage (CRM).

4. Save your entries.

Thanks,

Samantak.

<b>Rewards points for useful answers.</b>

Answers (0)