cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to see the pay load in web service navigator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is file to soap, and when i execute the scenario it has processed successfully with chequered flag, now i want to check the pay load. Can any body suggest me where can i look into the pay load.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the monitoring SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in sxmb_moni and it is successful there with chequered flag, but i want to check the pay load in the url which i have specified in the communication channel, is it possible.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can trace the information on the way through, but not once it has been sent!

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to check with the leagacy person how ther are acessing the data from the URL and where to check the data on the leagacy side....with that link you will get the strucutre to which you are sending the data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

If you wish to view the information that is sent, this is possible but will require an HTTP sniffer to be installed.

The HTTP sniffer is then configured to track the traffic on a particular URL (your URL).

Send a request to the communication channel once the HTTP sniffer is turned on and you should be able to get hold of what was sent. You can also get hold of the response if required.

The HTTP sniffer needs to be installed on the XI server so you will need the help of Basis for this one.

I have found an HTTP sniffer invaluable when sorting out Web Service issues.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the runtime workbench. Audit log for the specific adapter.