Best regardes,

Guzal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gummadi,

I have this problem only on the test system, Atul's recommendations help me, but

If I want to do anything with documentations that create before I'm implementing the Atul's recommendations, I have the error.

The Support Consultant replay:

Assignment of position to purchasing group must never be deleted in your system. If you wish to reassign a position you do not delete it from where it was created, instead you can assign it to another group. Can i please stress to you again that position should NEVER be deleted from a purchasing group. The only way that maybe you can retify this is if you undo the process you have carried out. You could delete the assignment and then re-assign it again to its original position.

Best regards,

Guzal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep

Thank you for your answer,

I'm tested Atul's recomendations on the test system, it work fine. But I have this problem

in the production system and don't know implemented or not Atul's recomendations on the production system?

Best regards,

Guzal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

How did you solve this?

I have the same problem?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha, Atul and Sundeep!

Thank your for your answers,

Disha I can delete the relationship through PP01 and through Organizational Model,

when I create new relationship with another purchasing group through Organizational model the system create this relationship, but in the transaction BP at this business partnerin the Relationships don't appear the new records that this business partner IS Employee of BP number (purchasing group). And when the user create shopping cart

to message the eroor: No data found for contact person '008000074'. Inform system administration.

Atul, I try to implement the Step 2, but in the BP in the area Identification I don't see user id. In the BP I have only user first name and last name.

Best, regards

Guzal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guzal

If you are ok with Atul's suggestion and it is not a production environment, then you will find the User ID in the identification tab. For that you would need to selected the option "Display as a BP Role" and then select employee from the drop down. Once you select the employee BP role you will be able to find the USER ID in the indetification tab.

Follow the rest steps and it should work fine !

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sundeep

Thank you for answer,

I tested the object B_BUPR_BZT, everywhere activated 01, 02, 03, 06 and

Business Partner Relationship: *. I set in the Business Partner Relationship value

BUR010, but this not solved my problem.

Best regards,

Guzal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try deleting the relationship through PP01?If thats not working,Try deleting the relationship of the employee(user) with the P group in tarscn USERS_GEN.Selct the option "DLEET USER ACCOUNTS AND EMPLOYEES".There enter the user name and the <b>period data</b> and then in the next screen click on the button "DELETE EMPLOYEE ASSIGNMENT".

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please try this -></b>

<u> Try this the solution to fix your user. It is a crude methodology but it works.</u>

Step 1: The first step is to delete the existing assignment of the user from the org structure.

Step 2: The second step is to delete all ties of the user with his present business partner Number from transaction BP. In BP go to identification and remove his user id and save.

Step 3: Now before you use USERS_GEN to assign the user from existing SU01 ID, you would also need to delete his SU01 user ID. This is because the existing SU01 ID has ties with his previous assignment to the EBP org structure

Step 4: Recreate his user ID in SU01. System will ask you that SAP has the old office data and you can copy the data from his old office data which saves you the pain of enetring address overview tab. Go and maintain his roles and profiles section and save the user ID.

Step 5: Now you can use USERS_GEN to assign him to a organisational unit from existing SU01 id and you will see the activity to be carried out successfully !!!!:)

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul/Guzal

Interesting suggestion but has severe impacts. There is a huge impact of deleting a BP.All the history of documents associated with that BP will disappear. WATCH OUT IF YOU ARE ON PRODUCTION. You dont want to be fired !!

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Atul and Disha for your answers!

We using SRM 5.0. But my problem not solved.

For example, in the PROMA_BBP I have the purchasing group

GRESM, which appropriation the user Diakova. Then I deleting the relationship

this user with the GRESM and set user Diakova the purchasing group GREEO.

But for all that in the BP Diakova in the Relationships one line: Is Employee of GRESM valid from 25.09.2007, but no line that is employee of GREEO.

Best, regards

Guzal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guzal,

This is an Authorization issue related to the role that your USER ID has been assigned. The Auth Object B_BUPA_BZT (Business Partner Relationships: Relationship Categories) doesnot have the <b>activity 06 (Delete).</b> due to this reason when you try to move an Employee from one Pur Group to Another, the old relationship doesnot get deleted, since the <b>activity 06</b> doesnot exist on your current role.

Please ensure and ask your security team to maintain the following on Object B_BUPA_BZT:

<b>Activity: 01, 02, 03 and 06

Business Partner Relationship: BUR010 (Is Employee of)</b>

Pls reward points if answer is usefull !

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try deleting the relationship of the position to the Pur group thorugh trasn PP01.There again enter the position no(BP id) and select the entry below for RELATIONSHIPS and then click on the icon OVERVIEW.In the next screen you can delete the entry for the relationship of the position with the Pur group and save the changes.Then in the ORG structure(trascn PPOMA_BBP) see if the changes are relected.

Do let me know.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<b>Please go through the related links -></b>

<u>Other related links -></u>

Do let me know.

Regards