cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Conditions at Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a Condition type (say Z001) in Sales document.

My requirement is i want to hide that condition type in billing document.. But i need to post the same condition amount to accounting.

Provide if any idea...

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot hide only specific condition types in condition screen while allowing some other condition types to appear in the screen. However if you want you can hide the entire column where condition types appear, or to go for the OSS note as mentioned earlier.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want to hide the condition at header level, place the same code under the form USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFIC_KOPF.

regards

Edited by: mertan deniz on Aug 31, 2009 11:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Specific condition types can be hidden on pricing screens; we did for VPRS condition type.

In include LV69AFZZ there is a user exit - USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION; here you need to add code as follows but replace VPRS with the specific condition type you want.

if <whatever conditions in which you want to hide it>

CASE SCREEN-NAME.

WHEN 'KOMV-KBETR'.

IF KOMV-KSCHL = 'VPRS'.

SCREEN-ACTIVE = 0.

ENDIF.

WHEN 'KOMV-KWERT'.

IF KOMV-KSCHL = 'VPRS'.

SCREEN-ACTIVE = 0.

ENDIF.

WHEN 'KOMV-KWERT_K'.

IF KOMV-KSCHL = 'VPRS'.

SCREEN-ACTIVE = 0.

ENDIF.

ENDCASE.

ENDIF (for conditions in which the field has to be hidden)

However we found that this happened only at item level; header still showed the condition type. Smart users can proportionately allocate the header condition amount to arrive upon the item level values. But you may investigate along these lins to determine if it is possible at header too.

Please reward with points if useful.

Cheers,

KC

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Up to now you, you still cannot exclude certain condition types and subtotal lines from being processed or displayed in the condition screen by restricting the authorizations.

You have to implement SAP Note No. 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

If you dont want want that particular condition type in Invoice print,just remove tick from Print coulumn of the pricing procedure fot that particular condition type..

REward if this helps...

Regds

MM