Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Urgent! 500 internal server error

Good afternoon,

When i run other interactive forms , it show successfully on the adobe forms however, when i run my project , it show :

<b>500 Internal Server Error

Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator.

Error Summary

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file).

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

<u> Severe : PDFDocument is NULL. Exception : Bound data node Node(InvoiceSummary.InvoiceDetail) of InteractiveForm must not be empty!</u>

... 25 more</b>

Currently using java webdynpro version 7.0.7, adobe live designer 7

Can any one help me? Thanks .... reward point will be awarded ...

Hi Lin,

The DataSource node,u have bound to the Interactive form is not initialized .Initialize the DataSource node in wdDoInit method.

InvoiceDetail detail = new InvoiceDetail();

Just check the above, if it works.

It could also be a Cardinality issue. If the above doesn't work make the cardinality as 1..n and also make sure that u need to give values in the pdf.

If you have bound the datasource property of the interactive form UI element to a node,make sure that it should not be null,you need to fill data in the fields and try to display the output.

Hope this helps.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question