cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQLServer: No configuration is defined for the entry JDBCFunction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I've compiled and deployed with fully success and VC application. This model is accesing a SQLServer, the test database Northwind. The VC Test Database Service was also success during developement, but when fully deployed to test, and going to read data I get this error:

Any tips, ideas, advices?

Thanks in advance

Best regards, Alvaro.

<b>500 Internal Server Error </b>

<i>Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator. </i>

<b>Error Summary </b>

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.wd4vc.intapi.info.exception.WD4VCRuntimeException: No configuration is defined for the entry JDBCFunction

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngine.createComponentInternal(XGLEngine.java:559)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngine.getCompInstanceFromUsage(XGLEngine.java:362)

at

com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngine.getCompInstance(XGLEngine.java:329)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.wdp.InternalXGLEngine.getCompInstance(InternalXGLEngine.java:167)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngineInterface.getCompInstance(XGLEngineInterface.java:165)

... 60 more

See full exception chain for details.

<b>The system:</b>

Server

Web Dynpro Runtime Vendor: SAP, build ID: 7.0013.20070717142021.0000 (release=645_VAL_REL, buildtime=2007-08-11:15:13:14[UTC], changelist=455669, host=pwdfm101), build date: Tue Oct 16 09:45:40 CEST 2007

J2EE Engine 7.00 patchlevel 30127.450

Java VM Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version:1.4.2_12-b03, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.

Operating system SunOS, version: 5.10, architecture: sparcv9

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203343
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

Have you tried compiling the model as Flash and not WebDynpro?

Natty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

But then, the compilation is succesfull, but the deployment fails.

I got a message:

Portal Request Failed

Response XML Structure is Malformed

Best regards

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I take it you are using 04s. Does this work if you use the flex runtime?

Jarrod Williams

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems like the runtime can not access the destination. Did you setup the destination or alias on the testserver, it has to have the same name as the one you created in the development machine.

Jarrod

Former Member
0 Kudos

The alias I've createdin SAP development machine is SAPDes, the same as the Table in SQLServer. Did you mean this?

Best regards