cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMG path(SPRO) about change SCALE BASIS(VB21)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert:

Now my SAP system's is scale amount,I want to change the SCALE BASIS(scale value).But i don't know how to customizing.Who has the experience of this aspect?Thanks.

Regard,

Kelvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kelvin Yu,

Go to Transaction Code V/06, Select the condition type you want to maintain the scale basis.

Click the details icon (magnifying glass) and maintain the values how you want the scale basis to perform.

We can maintain the scale basis as voume scale, quantity scale, net weight scale and so on.

Also we can maintain how it should check descending or ascending .

Also we have to maintain the values while creaiting condition records.

Thanks

Mohan

Award points if it adds information.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

The node 'sales deal select teh condition type & change' is not exist.In other node,I haven't find anything about change scale basis.

regards,

Kelvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1.In sales deal VB21--> while creating the sales deal when u have pressing CONDITION ikon which on the top--> list of condition type will be displayed, note down the condition type

2.Now follow this menu path for scale basis changing

spro-> img-> SD--->basic function> pricing-> pricing control--> define condition type-> here now select the condition type which u have note down-----> here u will find the scale basis field

change now & try

hope this helps u

be careful while changing the same condition type may be used in rebate agreements also

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for changing the scale basis u have to go to condtion type of sale deal & change the scales basis

menu path:spro-> img>Sd> basic functions-> pricing----> pricing agreements -

> sales deal select teh condition type & change

regards,

Arun prasad

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this setting is in condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bcrao,

Can you tell me the detail method?