cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow real time approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i get the real time level approvers in a workflow situation, example for a certain document the approvers are already defined, but during the process sometimes they change, how can i get the real approvers to show in a report ?

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

I'm not the only one posting workflow issues in this forum, beside that i'm using abap to get this info and show in a report.... but anyway thank you for your answer ...

Best Regards.

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mário,

That was the second part of my post. Why do you want to create a custom abap report when this functionality exists in SAP standard?

Most of the workflow consultants I know, also use a lot of ABAP to create workflow solutions. If you search or check the workflow forum, you'll see a lot of answers giving certain function modules, or transactions for retrieving workflow specfic information.

I was merely trying to point out, that if you want a fast and good answer about workflow issues, it would be better to post them in the place where the most knowledge exists for that subject.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try to find a better forum to suit your needs (in this case the <b>workflow</b> forum would be a whole of a lot better to post your question don't you think?)

All of the data you want is present in SAP standard workflow reports.

Check SWI1, or SWI2_DURA, or SWI2_FREQ, or SWI5, or others..

regards, Rob.