cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a value contract assortment module and created a value contract. But there is something that I couldnt understand. While creating value contract why do I have to enter both assortment module and material?

Why doesnt it become enough to enter only assortment module ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sinan

Go through the link which will answer your question

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/55fd7a545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the mat in value contract is act as agent to pass tax settings extra to the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assortment Module: It is a tool where we can maintain the materials that are going to be

participated in the value contract from which value contract items can be copied in to value

contract document. It works as an order entry tool.

In Assortment Module we specify the description and list out the materials that are going to be participated in the Value Contract with validity periods.

If you are using a single material then the effect of the Assortment Module cannot be seen, If you have multiple items in the Assortment Module. The Material Number that is is entered will be used to list out rest of the materials in that Assortment Module by clicking "Expand Assortment" in VA01.

Hope I was helpful.

Regards

AK

Reward points if helpful