cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finish a navigation from Comp. A to Comp. B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

i have 2 Components, A and B. I navigate from Comp. A to Comp. B. But how to finish it? I define the outbound plug of Comp. B in he Window of Comp. B. Where must i fire it? What's the way out from Comp B back to Comp. A?

Thanks for help.

Greetings Rainer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rainer,

Since you need to navigate between two components, you have to create the outbound and inbound plugs at window level. I had a similar problem some time back. Firing a plug in the view of component B to come back to component A is not very simple.

The best way to do it is create another view in component A with a ViewcontainerUIElement and a BACK button. Embed window of component B in ViewContainerUIElement of component A's view. On click of back button, simply fire the outbound plug of this view. Link this outbound plug to inbound plug of the first view in component A.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rainer....

just create an inbound plug in view a. link the outbound plug of view b to the inbound plug of view a. create a button which triggers this outbound plug of a.

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi alex,

my problem is: i don't see the outbound plugs of the views of comp. B in the enbedded viewcontainer of comp. A. I see only the outbound plugs of the window from comp. B. how must i handle this.

Rainer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for cross component navigation see <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/fb/67c0410c2dcc17e10000000a155106/frameset.htm">documentation</a>

grtz,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you normally navigate upon an action, so fire outound plug in actionhandler of view a

to navigate back, you should create outbound plug on view b, inbound on view a

and fire the outboundplug in view b (connect the plugs in the window component)

also consult <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/1f/464941db42f423e10000000a155106/frameset.htm">documentation</a>

grtz,

Koen

Message was edited by:

Koen Labie