cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate in incoming Quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want test certificate from the vendors.And if i will receiv eit at the time of goods receipt,system should not allow me to clear the respective inspection lot.

Accordingly i ahve mapped the things like in QM view, set "QM Proc. active", QM control key - 0005,cert type - E31A and also created the Q. info record for the material vendor combination.

But i found that system is allowing me to accept the material though i am not receiving cert.

Pleass help me where i am going wrong.

Message was edited by:

sandip raut

Message was edited by:

sandip raut

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sandip

you can control the usage decission .ie without confirming the certificate received you cannot make the usage decision.kinldy check the certificate customization(quality management->Qm in logistics->Qm in procurement->define keys for certificate processing)cerficate check required" for your requirement

you can also control while doing GR using the same path and selecting the "cerficate for PO item", and "certificate for each GR item".

regards

thyagarajan

Message was edited by:

thyagarajan krishnamurthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have checked the setting you said.

"cerficate check required" indicator was not set for the cert type E31A.so i set that indicator and created new PO and did GR.But still system is allowing me to clear the lot.

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Do the following setting for <u>"Control without certificate"</u> for the certificate type E31A as D Without lot:Error message, with lot: Error Message.

Reward or get back for any queries.

Keerthi

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sandip

As Keerthi mentioned kindly set the Message control which will forbind your transaction in the above said path itself

<b>Control if Certificate Is Not Available</b>

Type of control used by the system if the certificate required at goods receipt is not provided. The deciding factor is whether or not an inspection lot is created at goods receipt.

The system allows for the following cases:

With lot: Status in inspection lot Without lot: Blocked stock

With lot: Status in inspection lot Without lot: Error message

With lot: Error message Without lot: Blocked stock

With lot: Error message Without lot: Error message

With lot: Status, no skip-to-stock Without lot: Blocked stock

With lot: Status, no skip-to-stock Without lot: Error message

Warning

Information

<b>

Dependencies</b>

If you set the indicator Inspection lot for several material items in the material master, in certain circumstances the system does not create an inspection lot when a partial or follow-up delivery is received. As a result, the system sends an error message

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried this,

its not allowing me to do GR also which i require.

Message was edited by:

sandip raut

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sandip

can you give your exact requirement, if you receive the certificate before goods receipt why you dont want to clear the inspection lot

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry sir,

i think i have misspelled it.i dont want system to allow to clear the lot if i dont recieve teh cert.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sandip

first select the control key for which certificate required is mark

<b>USE</b>

If this indicator is set, a certificate must be submitted with the delivered goods.

With requests for quotations and purchase orders, the vendor is informed of the certificate requirement and certificate type.

At goods receipt, the system checks whether the receipt of a certificate has been already confirmed in the purchase order.

If this is not the case, the system responds as specified in the controls for the certificate type.

For example, the system can set a corresponding status in the goods receipt inspection lot. The receipt of the certificate must be confirmed at the latest when the usage decision is made.

Then select the keys for certficate processing in which certificate for each PO item,certifcate for GR item, and certificate check required is selected

if you select the cerficate check required even though you have mentioned certificate receivced while goods receipt, it will not allow to make a usage decision unless you confirm the certificate received while making usage decision also

i hope i have cleared you

regards

thyagarajan