cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$[$4.1.0], $[$38.30.0],...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to know abt queries involving the numbers like $[$4.1.0], $[$38.30.0],..etc.

wat are those numbers ((4.1.0), (38.30.0))? where are they taken from?

Dhana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhana,

there is a very instructive pdf-document where all this and other things concerning formatted searches are explained:

-- How to Define and Use Formatted Searches, SAP Sept. 2005 --

You can even find there a table with all the numeric codes and the respective fields you asked for.

Currently I don't remember where I found this document on the SAP server. If you send you email I'll send it to your mail account.

Regards,

Frank Romeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thk u sir my email id is cdhanalakshmi@hotmail.com

Jimmy and Suda ! thks for ur explanation!

Dhana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

can you send me as well a copy to that document pls.

Will be appriciate

Thx indeed

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forgot the email address:

400138@gmail.com

Thx

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can any one of you send that doucment to me also. so it would be helpful for me.

Regards,

Sravan Kumar Pothu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will be hard without your email address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I have forgotten to give my mail ID. Thanks for your immediate reply. This is my mail ID: sravankumar.pothu@contextlabs.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, Roberto... I found the doc and this is the link:

https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700004566652005E&_SCENARI...

You need to use your S number.

Cheers!

Liviu

keith_taylor2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suda, I am very sorry to ask but I see you are offering to send a document called How to define and use formatted searches...

I have looked on the portal for over 2 hours and cannot locate it. Would you be so kind as to email it to me.

keith@lbsi.com

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

actually he was Frank that got that document, he kindly sent a copy to me so I forward with pleasure to you.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I have exactly the same problems & questions with formatted search as you had.

And I would highly appreciate if you will forward me the copy of

" How to define and use formatted searches.."

my email is

lana@globalfile.ca

Thanks a lot

Lana

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dhana,

When you create a formatted Search and would like to access a Form fields value, then you can access the form field by referring it by its number or by Name.

You can see the number associated with a Field on your Status Bar when you Move the Mouse Over the Field. To enable viewing this click View > System Information.

Example: On a Sales Order form the CardCode field can be referred either by $[$4.1.0] OR $[ORDR.CardCode]

When Accessing Row level field information on a form you access it by $[$Item.Column.0]. If you want to extract only the number part from a Price or Amount column by excluding the Currency symbol you could use $[$Item.Column.Number] Example: Unit Price column on a Sales Order can be accessed by $[$38.14.Number]

Suda

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SBO, index number for item in marketing document is 38, meanwhile the column numner is 30. 0 is value to NUMBER/CURRENCY/DATE/0

So, it is as same as 4.1.0. 4 is for cardcode in the marketing document, 1 is its column no. 0 means nothing relates to number, currency and date.

if you need more detail let me know

Rgds,

-- reading message more than 2 paragraph is wasting time for smart SAP B1 consultant and end user --

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I would like to have a copy of the pdf-document concerning formatted searches, it would be very helpful for me. Thanks Claudia Patricia Gutiérrez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I would like to have a copy of the pdf-document concerning formatted searches, it would be very helpful for me. My e-mail address is

clgutierrez@heinsohn.com.co

Thanks Claudia Patricia Gutiérrez

Pages: 1 Back to Thread List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wow in a while Im going to have the email of all the SAP women .. <br>

Incredible what a pdf document can do...<br>

No problem Claudia, I'll forward to you as well.<br><br>

Rgs<br>

Roberto