cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Fiscal Year Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo out there, here my problem:

The actual month ist october and so the actual fiscal year of my company is 2008. In my query i want to show the "year to date" and the "date to year end" result of a fiscal year. i check this based on "current fiscal year". my problem now is that in october there is a switch in the fiscal year from 2007 to 2008, but i want to show the results of 2007. so i need a query which automtically makes "current fiscal year-1" in october, but in the other months stays normal on "current fiscal year"

i hope i could describe the problem understandable

thx for your help

regards Rainer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rainer,As pointed out in a earlier response, you can achive what you described by using variables of the type customer exit. after you have created the customer exit variable, you will have to go to transaction cmod and write the code for your requirement in Exit = "EXIT_SAPLRRS0_001" . If you do not know ABAP, U will have to take the help of an abaper.

If the above answer was helpful please assign reward points.

Regards

Venkata Devaraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use customer exit variable restriction on Fiscal year ,and use this restriction in the concern column.

While writting the column, assign Current FY if the Current period is other than OCT.And assign (Current FY -1 ) if the Current period is OCT.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for the answer. my problem is i'm not a pro, so let me sum up. i make a new variable with a customer exit. and in this variable i can restrict that if it's OCT current fiscal year-1 will be taken.

my question now is where should i insert the restricting. do i need some coding for that?