cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver Installation Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please tell me how to verify that Netweaver Installation has been successfully installed or not?

I am getting this log :

Operation mode of SDM in JStartupFramework is "Integrated".

Check if Server is running already.

OK server is not running. Enable SDM Process in JStartupFramework.

Successfully enabled SDM Process in JStartupFramework.

----

+ The SDM server will be started by the JStartupFramework now. +

----

Waiting 5 seconds for SDM server to start...

SDM server not up after 5 seconds. Waiting for another 5 seconds.

SDM started successfully.

Redirecting output to the two files "J:\usr\sap\NW7\DVEBMGS02\SDM\program\log\sdm_server.out" and "J:\usr\sap\NW7\DVEBMGS02\SDM\program\log\sdm_server.err" respectively.

Closing RFC connection 000:DDIC:EN:sapsrv:02::NW7:...

Closing RFC connection 000:DDIC:EN:sapsrv:02::NW7:... Done!

Closing RFC connection 000:SAP*:EN:sapsrv:02::NW7:...

Closing RFC connection 000:SAP*:EN:sapsrv:02::NW7:... Done!

Closing RFC connection 001:DDIC:EN:sapsrv:02::NW7:...

Closing RFC connection 001:DDIC:EN:sapsrv:02::NW7:... Done!

Closing RFC connection 001:SAP*:EN:sapsrv:02::NW7:...

Closing RFC connection 001:SAP*:EN:sapsrv:02::NW7:... Done!

Exit status of child: 1

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

If you getting still same error give me log

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am reinstalling the Netweaver by choosing "continue with old installation" and it has started from "configure system landscape directory" that means installation was not complete ....i will keep updating regarding this ....

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Follow the information in the Installation Guide. There is a post-installation section that describes steps to take to check your installation.

Best Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Matt .........installation is completed successfuly.

Thanks,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prashant,

The First thing is that when you complete the installation , then there itself it will give you the message that Netweaver installation comepleted successufully.

For SAP WAS ABAP Stack, you need to login to using the SAP GUI using DDIC or SAP* user onto your SAP System (Client 000) and check for transaction SICK (this will give you your initial consistency record). Next go to SPAM and check the Support Pack Stack status. It should be in green i.e o.k status.

Apart from this, for SAP WAS J2EE Stack, please logon to your browser to access the J2EE Startup page, using http://Host_NAME:J2EE_Port

Where host_name should be fully qualified domain name fo the SAP Server and J2EE_Port willl be 50000+(100*System_Number) hence for instance if your instance number is 00 then the j2ee_port will be 50000.

The browser should open the SAP WAS J2EE Startup page, and on then click on the system info, which will lead to J2EE SP details as well as the J2EE process status.

In this way you can check the status of the WAS ABAP AND J2EE Stack installation of your Netweaver.

I hope this helps you.

Please update the thread status.

Regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

Firstly i installed SAP ERP with ABAP and JAVA stack and now i have installed Netweaver above that .....in that i am getting this log ......now please update me regarding my question.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hace checked all the logs but i didn't get any message saying "Netweaver is installed sucessfully"...............where can i check this status.

SAPMMC is also showing that green colour on netweaver part.

Thanks,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean that you first installed SAP ERP system with dual stack and on the same SAP System you installed SAP Netweaver ????????

Not possible!

Might be that you are having two different SAP System (1st is the ERP system with dual stack and other SAP System is the Netweaver system) on the Same Server BOX (but with diffrent SID and instance numbers...

So the you can refer to my previous posting on this to reconfirm.

Regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

yaa exactly Prem u got it right.

I have Installed Netweaver with different SID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in that case please refer to my post for the respective Stack (WAS ABAP / WAS JAVA) and that shud help you to check the status.

Regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I think SICK will be sufficient which reports any errors in the installation.

Hope this is useful

Regards

Umesh