cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C-projects-approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am new to cprojects. I have created a project in cproject suite.

After creating project, phase &task, i am getting into "Approvals" tab in the initial screen.

In the "My approvals" screen, in the "search" tab, i am searching with my solution manager user ID.

No user is getting listed.

How is my solution manager user ID getting flowed into my cproject suite?

Is any config needs to be done in WFM core to flow solution manager user IDs into cproject suite?

If i execute t.code PRP_WFM_ADMIN, i am getting following message:

-

<b></b>

Maintain Implementation of Business Add-In

Use

The CRM_SRV_SDL Business Add-In is available if you want to connect a Scheduling Engine for service resource planning, or appointment scheduling in the Interaction Center.

SAP delivers 2 implementations for this Business Add-In:

CRM_SRV_SDL_WFM Connection to the WFD Server

CRM_SRV_SDL_RFC RFC connection to an external Scheduling Engine

There is also an option for programming your own implementations. To do this, proceed as described in the interface documentation.

Requirements

To use the Field Service and Dispatch Business Scenario, you always require a Scheduling Engine. In the standard system, this is the WFD Server. The CRM_SRV_SDL_WFM implementation is provided for this purpose. This includes both the communication with the WFM Core intended by SAP and data processing.

If you want to use the CRM_SRV_SDL_RFC implementation, you require a Scheduling Engine that can process the RFC calls for this implementation.

-

Please guide me on this

Regards

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What Amit said is correct,

use T code BP

in it fill all the data.

save the record.

Now on top

<b>Display in BP role:</b> select <b>Employee</b>

goto Identification tab

in the employee data,

put User name.

Now after assigning resource, you will get approvals and pending tasks, checklists etc.

Niranjan

<b>Reward if useful.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

When you create a business partner , assign the solution user id to the same in the identification tab page. This is done in transaction " BP". That resource should be created as the Employee.

Then when you assign the resource to the phase which is to be approved you will find the user id assigned to it while approving

Regards,

Amit

reward points if found useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thank you..It is working now...After entering "Sol Man User ID" in Employee Data.

But i could not understand about WFM. Is the WFM core has to be installed in my Solution Manager system?

I want to pull my HR employee master data into cprojects. For this, Is WFM required?

Could plz brief me about this ?

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you can do is

goto tcode:<b> PFAL</b> from where u can pull the HR data (some fields are mandatory like pincode) from defined RFC (Tcode- <b>SM59</b> ask Basis @ it)

thus you can pull the data for business partner..

i dont know if you need WFM, i dont think so you need it.

Niranjan

<b>Award if useful</b>