Highlighted Display is not becomming Effictive in Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on reports.

I am adding 3 characteristics using Formula in Rows,

it is displaying result properly. I want resultant value

should be Bold or some other format. I have selected "Highlighted Display"

in Display tab but it is not highlighting.

Kindly sugges. I will assign full points.

Thanks in advance.

Maruthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206112
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it's a BEx analyzer report - you should check out the properties of the Analysis item.

Also, try running the query from RSRT in ABAP web. Check if it's activated there.

Tomer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomer,

Thanks for your reply, It is BEx Analyzer report, I have selected "Highlighted Display" in Display tab and also Executed in RSRT, it is executing successfully, But it is not showing formula value in bold Format.

Thanks in advance.

Marthi

former_member228339
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

try this

if you select a row of results in the analysis grid, set the text to bold and then navigate in the results (by selecting a filter value, for example), the results are updated. The standard formatting for the result cells is restored, and the bold formatting is removed.

To switch to formula mode, you can use the function in the Convert to Formula context menu, which sets the formula display. This changes the way the link to the server is established, deleting the actual design item and instead retrieving the results on a cell-by-cell basis using a Microsoft Excel function. The system also deletes the number formats and deactivates navigation using drag and drop.

pavel_afanasiev
Contributor
0 Kudos

Marthi,

the Highlighted Display option will use different color for BEx Analyzer and "bold" for the portal. The Analyzer will not display the "highlighted display" numbers in Bold

What you can do is click on the Design Mode button, then go to the grid properties and make sure that Apply Formatting is unchecked. Then exit the design mode and apply Excel formatting.

You will need to save your query as a workbook for this to be reused...