cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove cost center from cost center group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I need to remove cost center from cost center group only (not delete the cost center completely). Which table are the cost center hierarchies are maintained so I can delete it from there or is there any function module that deletes the cost center from cost center group only.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Faiq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi FS,

I am not sure to modify such data directly in DB, Better to set up a CALL TRANSACTION... the transaction you have to use is KSH2. (As far as I know, there is no FM for this.)

ec

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SETNODE and SETLEAF tables were used to delete cost centres from their hierarchies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys,

Actually I have to delete cost center relationships with cost center group for about 1000 cost centers. So I am planning to upload file and delete relationships from table setheader, setleaf, setnode as suggested above.

Is there any better way to delete so many relationships as in my case. Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Faiq

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

try this

If you are planning to change within the standard hierarchy, Goto OKEON, drag, drop and save.

Or you can go to KS02 for the cost center, in the basic data, you can give the new cost center group under the hierarchy area.

If it is just non hierarchy cost center group, then go to KSH2 enter the old group, select the cost center, delete save, then go to the new cost center group and include the cost center.

It does not matter whether it has been posted or not. It is just a grouping. But caution must be exercised. and there shall be a valid justification for doing so. Because the cost center may be used in various cycles. So better to check where and all the cost center is being used and then do the change.

reward point if helpful.

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See the tables SETNODE and SETLEAF for this cost center Hierarchies

But you have to delete the cost center from the transaction

Regards

Anji