cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in add 2 fields to 2LIS_11_VAKOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I trying to add net value and net price to 2LIS_11_VAKON extract structure, its giving me error. On clicking the details it tells "Entries for application 11 still exist in the extraction queue ->

Message no. MCEX151

Diagnosis

Changing extraction structure MC11VA0KON for application 11 is forbidden, because there are entries that have not yet been processed into an extraction queue for application 11 for at least one client.

If an extraction structure is changed to the entries that are still open in an extraction queue, then these are no longer able to be read and can cause terminations with the collective update.

"

Please help me in resolving this error and tell me what to do so that I can add it to extract structure

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is still data in the queues for 2lis_11_vakon. stop the scheduled v3 update job and run it once manually (appl 11) and then load your delta twice. now you should be able to change the structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no V3 job there is queued delta and in job controld it shows me one job thats already finished.

Where else should i look for this job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clear the setup table for aplication 11, and clear the entries in extraction queue(LBWQ) for application 11. IF there is any entry for 2LIS_11_VAKOM in RSA7, clear it by scheduling the delta load.And then do the modification to ES.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in transaction SMQ1:

- you'll need to empty the queue MCEX11: run the V3 update job corresponding to this application until the number of entries are 0; at this stage the data is passed to the several BW delta queues 2LIS_11_xxx initialized.

- You'll need to empty the BW delta queues; run twice (once for the current delta + once for the repeat) a delta upload for all these Dsources from BW.

Perform the above for all R/3 clients.

Only then you can change the extract structure.

Keep all this in mind when moving your DEV to PROD.

You can see all update job in SM37 and filtering RMBW* in the job step ABAP program name on the bottom....

hope this helps...

Olivier.