Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how ti find the correspoding smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

I have an FM /1BCDWB/SF00000139 like this .How to find the corresponding smartforms name for it?

regards

mani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with Table TNAPR

Regards

Pavan

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with Table TNAPR

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

hi pavan,

I have created a Zprogram and calling a smartform thru it .So it will have only the /1BCDWB/SF00000139 function module name as reference .In future how we cane find which smartforms has been used for this program ???

regards,

mani

0 Kudos

Hi Mani ,

Each smartform will have a unique number assicaited with it which is found in the table STXFADMI. number is concatenetd to '/1BCDWB/SF' to get the FM name.

So if in a program you are specifying a function name it will point to the smartform only.

Regadrs

Arun

0 Kudos

Hi

I understood your problem in your system generated Function module this is your smartform number 00000139 which represents to the particular smartform which u have created now. The system will identifies with this number 00000139 so in your report while calling for a smartform u can use this

Check in this tables U will get solution

STXFADMI

RS38L_FNAM

TCMS_SMT_FRM

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

thanx arun ... i got it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will find it from the table

<b>TCMS_SMT_FRM</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Smart Form will creates FM , So find out FM of ur SF and search where used list from SE37 for that FM.

do the same way for FM SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME and search only in ur DEVELOPMENT class then u will get sorted list only.

Regards,

Omkar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani ,

Pur in the value 00000139 (obtained from /1BCDWB/SF00000139 ) into the field FMNUMB of the table STXFADMI.

Regards

Arun