cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid times for dummy activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have an integration model that is not activated and this concern the PO's & PR's. There is an error that has been identified in the queue that specifies: <b>"Invalid times for dummy activities".</b> I am not aware and not certain which is causing the System Failure with this kind of message since there is no mention of any material or PO/PR that is affecting the cancellation of the integration model. I would appreciate your assistance in the soonest possible time.

Best Regards,

Nap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was a little perked by the error message that you have mentioned. I would have expected that in a PPM integration model. I hope you have validated that the message is indeed due to PO and PR model. I would recommend to clear all the queue blocks on both the sides and then run step by step different integration models to be absolutely sure of this. Also check SLG1 log on R/3 side for any further clues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Thanks for your assistance, the integration model that has problem was activated during the batch job run. No failure happend.

But I will take the instruction you proposed.

Thanks,

Nap

Answers (0)