Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Tax Register

0 Kudos

Respected Sir/Madam,

kindly send me a report corresponding to the fields listed below.

Fields on selection screen (input screen) : Company Code, Document Number, Fiscal Year , Date , Tax Code , LST Condition, CST Condition.

Field in the output List : Total Amount comes as Basic Amount and ( BED + CESS ) amount , Customer Information ( Code , Name , address ) , Excise Invoice Number , Excise Invoice Date , Quantity , Unit , LST or CST Amount with TAX% .

thnaks n regards,

sudha jangra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly send me tables name corresponding to the fields listed below.

1. Fields on selection screen (input screen) : Plant Code From to , Distributional Channel from to , Division from to , Customer Code from to , Period From to , Material Code (can be used using *) .

2. Field in the output List : Exc. Invoice No, Customer Code , Customer Name , Material Code , Material Description , Invoice Qty, Pack/Forward , Basic Price

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly send me tables name corresponding to the fields listed below.

1. Fields on selection screen (input screen) : Plant Code From to , Distributional Channel from to , Division from to , Customer Code from to , Period From to , Material Code (can be used using *) .

2. Field in the output List : Exc. Invoice No, Customer Code , Customer Name , Material Code , Material Description , Invoice Qty, Pack/Forward , Basic Price