Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict the result of the transactions FI(FBL3n or FB03) for a cost center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I restrict the accounts the user can choose the transaction fbl3n? I need only restrict salario account(411100) for some users. If it is not possible, can I restrict the result (lines) by cost center?

In FB03 can I restrict the result (lines) for a cost center or account?

I used the transaction su24 to see objects that are verified in fbl3n and fb03, but no limited by account or the cost center. By Trace (ST01) saw that only objects F_BKPF_BUK, F_SKA1_BUK and F_BKPF_KOA are verified. Unfortunately these objects only block per company or type of account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoel,

You need to get one of your FI team to add an authorisation group to the salary GL account.

If there is no auth group assigned to an account, the check will not be performed against it and it won't show in the trace.

Once that auth group is added to the account, every time someone tries to access that account, there will be a check on auth object F_BKPF_BES for the value that has been put against that account (F_SKA1_BES should also be restricted from memory).

In standard SAP Financial accounting (FI) and management accounting (CO) do not share a common auth concept (though New G/L tries to address this) and without extensive customisation, trying to restrict FI stuff on controlling data (cctr/prctr) is usually not possible.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoel,

You need to get one of your FI team to add an authorisation group to the salary GL account.

If there is no auth group assigned to an account, the check will not be performed against it and it won't show in the trace.

Once that auth group is added to the account, every time someone tries to access that account, there will be a check on auth object F_BKPF_BES for the value that has been put against that account (F_SKA1_BES should also be restricted from memory).

In standard SAP Financial accounting (FI) and management accounting (CO) do not share a common auth concept (though New G/L tries to address this) and without extensive customisation, trying to restrict FI stuff on controlling data (cctr/prctr) is usually not possible.

0 Kudos

Thank you. With your help we solve the problem

Grateful

Manoel