Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a condition where I need to change the PO's, I will be getting an input file with material no. and price and then I need to update the existing PO's with the price I will be getting in the input file as per the material no.

My price and material is in it_tab file, and I need to select the PO's based on certain conditions, after meeting all the conditions I have all the PO numbers those are need to changed in my another iternal table it_tab2. Now I need to use BAPI_PO_CHANGE to update the PO. SO basically I need to read material no. and price from it_tab and then I need to read the PO number from it_tab2 and then will use BAPI_PO_CHANGE to update the PO's.

Can you please tell me how to do this.

it_tab:

matnr,

price.

it_tab2:

ebeln.

Thanks

Rajeev .......

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Can you tell what is exactly you are not able to do?

If you can paste your code and tell what is the problem/error we can correct it.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Hey Atish,

thanks for the reply.

Actually I need to update the price in some of the selected PO's as price of the materials have changed, so basically the functional folks will be sening me an input file with material no's and the changed price, and now I need to chnage the price of the materials in some of the existing PO's. I have made a selection criterion and based on that all the PO numbers those are required to be change are stored in it_tab2 with field ebeln and all the material no's and the updated price are stored in it_tab1 with field names material and price and now I have to use BAPI_PO_CHANGE to change the PO price, so can you please help me out how to use this BAPI to achieve what is required and moreover the exiting pO's may have multip;e line items with different material no's ,,,,please don't paste the sample code, please try to solve this problem using my own table and fields. I will really appreciate your efforts:

Thanks

Rajeev