System Landscape for ESS/MSS
I am on ERP2004, EP 6.0 SP20. I am trying to create a system landscape for the ESS/MSS Applications. ALways the connection test fails. This is the landscape I am trying to create:
1. One SAP Dedicated Application Server: for SAP_WebDynpro_XSS
<b> Connector Details:</b>
Application Host: <host>.<company.com>
SAP CLient: 010
SAP System Number: 00
Server Port: 3200 (Using Dedicated Application Server)
System Alias: SAP_WebDynpro_XSS
Logon Method: SAPLOGONTICKET
User Mapping Type: admin,user.
When I am testing the
I am getting the following errors:
1. Retrieval of default alias successful
2. Connection failed. Make sure user mapping is set correctly and all connection properties are correct.
<b>WAS Connection Tests:</b>
1. The system ID is valid
2. The system was retrieved.
3. The system object represents an SAP system
4. The following parameters are valid: Web AS Protocol (http) Web AS Host Name (<J2EE Engine Host>.<company.com>:50000)
5. The host name <J2EE Engine Host>.<company.com> was resolved successfully.
6. The server <J2EE Engine Host>.<company.com>:50000 could not be pinged successfully.
SSO is not set up yet. I do not understand why the details of J2EE Engine under WAS details in a system type : SAP Dedicated Application Server? Please help me. I am missing something.
I appreciate your help.