cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prebooking workflows in LSO ...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using ECC 6.0, Portal 7.0 SP12, Bussiness package myERP 2005 (1.0), Webdynpro ESS 600, LSO Backend 600, LSO FE 600.

We are facing critical issue in terms of prebooking a training event. In LSO there are no workflow involved for the prebooking.

Standard workflows in LSO are :

Course Approval : WS12000003

Course Cancelation : 12000004

Our customer doesn't want to allow employees to book an training event for the schedules. Only allow them to prebook.

However, in LSO there are no standard workflow for prebooking (approval and cancellation). We have upgraded 4.6c to ECC 6.0.

The old 4.6c was having the customized workflow for training prebooking which involves two level of approvals (immediate supervisor and training manager).

ZWF_PRECancl WS90000103

ZWF_PREBOOK WS90000100

Is there any way to use this workflows in LSO for prebooking. Please provide any other alternate solutions.

Thanks for your time and inputs in advance.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in your copied wf you will find a subworkflow... you need to copy those and there you find a step saying book event ... in that task change the method to prebook and make changes accordingly....

i had asked you previously too... do you hv an ESS/ Workflow consultant coz the kind of questions you are putting up that makes clear that you may not have the right combination... so come back if you are not still clear... so that we can send an in depth step wise how to prebook wf soln.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barin,

Thanks for reply and responses. will check these workflow confugrations and shall get back. thank you.

Barin ! we don't have fulltime workflow consultant assigned.Since worflow consultants are busy and they are going Live within one month. there is no chance of hiring a fulltime consultant for Portal since we are going live on the same date.

So, couldn't balance his time and even my time is taking on research only.

After all learning makes a person confident. Your and markus posts always makes me informative and knowledgable. Thanks for all your time once again.

Regards,

Anil Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is fine anil. we are there to help, the problem is you will need skill fource even after golive... the kind of changes that you are looking at requires monitoring with reference to upgrades and Business process too... so sooner or later you will need these people...

anyways good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barin,

I am facing a similar issue with the prebooking,

We are on EHP5, and using LSO2.0. and using the BSP applicaiton HCM_LEARNING for lerners portal.

Please provide us some more info regrding the prebooking workflow,

1) Where will we be able to put the code to trigger the prebook event?

2) How should we manage to displayed the prebooking requests in portal.

We could see that in BSP application it self has the function module

LSO_PREBOOKING_PREPARE_C which directly completes the prebooking and also there no no option to put the evet prebook in infotype 5041 Workflow Settings as the action types are defined as doomain values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in your copied workflows you will find subworkflows... in that there is task that updates the training in book status... change that task by copying it for prebooking and you are done

again as i said you need a workflow consultant for this... if you want me to explain the entire process on how to copy change etc do revert back